Monday, October 12, 2009

Decor Dreams...

I created this blog because seriously..I do dream of decor and sometimes it keeps me up at night which I know is really sad. I have another blog that is supposed to be about my business Urban Magnolia and my jewelry and floral designs created through the company but somehow it had turned into a mish mash of my work and my love of furniture and I'm not so sure that is working so I decided to create this blog which will be all about my love of furniture and home decor and some of the beautiful things I obsess about. My favorite design style is a cross between old Hollywood regency and french provincial. I will also showcase some of my own DIY projects that I plan on doing as well as things I've done throughout my own home. I welcome your links, suggestions and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment