I have been such a slacker lately with keeping up on my posts, seriously I think this blogger thing must come a lot easier to some... I'm just not the best writer, funny thing is I'm a goofball in real life and always cracking jokes with friends and family but when I try to do it in my writing it just comes across weird:( I don't know.. Anywho I've been wanting to do a giveaway since I had 50 followers so it is overdue! I wasn't sure what to do for a giveaway that everyone might like so I just decided to go to one of my favorite stores and pick some things I really liked:)
really love Pier 1 and try to visit the store at least once a month to see what new goodies they have in store..these were a couple I really liked
- A glass doorknob wall hook (this would be great for hanging keys at your entryway or jewelry in your bedroom)
- 4 yellow flower napkin rings ( I think they are either magnolia or dogwood blossoms,either way I love them and actually have the wall hook in my closet to hang scarves on)
- a crisp bamboo sachet ( I was surprised I liked this fragrance since it's pretty strong and I usually like lighter scents but it smells really good!
How to enter:
- become a follower of the blog if you aren't already
- tell me where you would hang your wall hook and what will you use it for
Giveway will be open until next Thursday, March 24 at 12:00 AM Easter Time, I will announce the winner next Friday the 25th!!!!