Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Woo Hoo! New Kitchen Valances Almost Done!

I haven't posted lately because seriously I've been a little overwhelmed with the upcoming holidays, but I'm vowing to not let myself get too crazy and force myself to have a glass of wine and just enjoy them this year (seriously when did I ever force myself to have a glass of wine).   So I just had to post a quick pic of my new valances that Christina at The Seam is making for my kitchen windows with my favorite fabric, I just can't get enough of it! Christina finished one of them this week and sent me these photo's (it was raining so she couldn't get a great shot).




(close up of the aqua trim)

I can't wait to hang them! Our kitchen reno is almost complete and I can't wait to share it with you.... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

9 comments:

  1. they look so happy and fun! can't wait to see the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pattern! Can't wait to see the whole kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, I wanted to come by and say HI!!! It is nice to meet you. Don't you just love blogland!! So many like minded people sharing ideas. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I hope to see you there again, I have lots of fun Christmas post coming up, I just Looooove!!!! The Holidays, I get so excited about every single detail. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I will have to thank my buddy Eddie for leading you my waY!! KS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats a lovely burst of colour.. I cant wait to see the rest of the kitchen now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly! It's Sheena from sheenacolleen.blogspot.com. You won my give-away!!! I don't know how else to get a hold of you - I posted that you won on my blog but I haven't heard from you. Please notify me with your address so I can mail your gift card! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE! Do you know the name/maker of the fabric? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there ricarter98! I tried to respond via a blog but couldn't figure out if you had one:) The fabric was available at Joanne's and was called Bibi Floral Fiesta but it was discontinuted I think... There is another make that makes it as an upholstery fabric and it's called Invigodk by Richloom but from what I hear that one is discontinued too, it makes me so mad because it's one of my favorite fabrics ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for letting me know. It is a shame it is discontinued because it is SO adorable! Love your valance!

    ReplyDelete