Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Excited and I Can't Hide It!!!

Yep I'm quoting lyrics from the pointer sisters cuz I'm a big dork! but seriously I am... Today I found these chairs on Craigslist and I'm super excited to say the least


I have been casually looking for some french inspired dining chairs for a while now, not really seriously looking since I do have dining chairs but I don't love them you know, but these I love! I love the price even better, they are $100 for the set of 4 and since they look to be in great shape I can't wait to see them tomorrow.  The only thing I'd have to spend a bit extra doing is painting them If I decide to do that and switching out the fabric on the seats... I'll post again once I pick them up, wish me luck they are everything I hope they are:)  Have a great night, I know I'll be dreaming of chairs tonight....

9 comments:

  1. They are awesome! Good luck. I can't wait to see them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!!! I am just dying to see what you have in store for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you!!! I hope they are as fantastic in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. best of luck that they are the chairs of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them! The chairs are awesome, and what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT FIND!!! Cant wait to see what you do with them!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am so happy we are done with the painting of the house, it really took up all of our weekends and evenings this summer. So to say I am happy is an understatement...

    I love your blog by the way, I am your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much ladies! I'm going to start working on them today and hope to be finished with them early next week, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find! New projects are always so fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love when you hit the jack pot like that? You just want to show everyone!! Love 'em girl, great find!

    ReplyDelete