Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We Are Under Contract!


I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in forever!  I promise I have a good reason and I also promise that my blog is about to get so much better because we finally did it! we finally are under contract on our first home!!!! We met so many roadblocks through this process for sure and we still haven't closed but inspection is this Friday.    I'm a mixture of nervous excitement, and hope.   Please cross your fingers for us that our little fixer upper won't have too much wrong with it.  She needs some work for sure but we are excited to take this little house out of the 1950's into the new millenium.  She is a 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath with a large basement and large yard that backs to a local park.  I can't wait to plant some flowers in the little flower bed in front and do something with the patchy lawn.  I'll save the inside pictures for future post but there will certainly be lots of do it yourself projects on the horizon!  Thanks so much for checking out my new post, I promise I will start posting more often. 

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting! Your new house is adorable and I'm sure you will make it all your own in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Suzanne! I can't wait to get started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! i am SO excited for you. i can't wait to read all about it and see lots of pictures. i know you are going to work your magic and this house will be home in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie thanks so much! I would love to purchase some pieces from you as soon as we get moved in, please keep me in mind if you find any French Provincial pieces in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly~ I am so so excited for you. What a great new adventure in this chapter of your life. Everything will work out! ;) Thanks for your recent visit, I didn't mean to make you teary eyed... but love and children can do that I guess. Good luck with everything. Night, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Tamara and Jen! I really appreciate your comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Very exciting, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Hope everything goes well with your inspection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see before and after photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thank you for being one of my first followers. I am really looking forward to seeing what you do to your house!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete